FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Featured Article: Urahara D. Fazli

<<

uraharahat

Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Featured Article: Urahara D. Fazli

It in 1998 that pokemon game was known in singapore after the digimon craze. I first started with my friend's red version and hooked to the game concerp and it cute pokemon creature. And the anime showing on tv every saturday, it was best game at that time and everybody just talking about it. So i bought my first pokmon game Yellow. With my-unable-to-evolve Pikachu, i conquer the game and collected all 150 pokemon. It was fun have to train and trade and even battling with my friends.

Then tcg came out, it total new game play. And person who intro this tcg game is my gd friend, Nazri. I can still remember our early day when we start to play it under void deck. At same time Nintendo release TCG game on gameboy, and I borrow it from my friend not intrested in tcg but brought it. It was our guild rules that we use if there any dispute in our game. Nazri and I will test our deck until we were able to pridict our next move. This help me in some game where predicting oppt next move is important. My first deck was fire element deck with dark Typloshion plus almost half of my deck with fire energy. Those was the days when you need alot of energy to KO another pkmn. So far in year of play TCG in never build a fighting base deck,maybe cos they need more energy or set up time, maybe. Those who know me, know I love gengar , even my current is gengar mascor, this during time where only video game most player would rather take psychich pkmn such as alakazam in their them and gengar can be easliy be kill just usimg psychic. And also it only ghost pkmn that time. Not forget it infamous smile.

I love video game and anime battle. There a trill where you battling online or via wireless( last time cable). TCG trill is abit different as we have metagame where we know the game and style if we study and experince them. But in video game no to same battle is the same and there lot of hidden factors. As for anime battle, it speck of itself. It great that we able to get Soon as to video game, without him , I was only able to some much when i was helping out in E2Max gym. Video was handicap when I came to be gym leader in Master gym( currently under ciffton).

I did not attend alot of tounement in singapore. The one I did attended was yishun league ( a bagde for that) , Bishan first official tounement and most resently in malaysia for city championship. Bishan tounement was most memoreble as it my dream and nazri's to see pkmn would be official and have its own national. I was first time to see all lot of pkmn playerout there during that time. Now pokmn TCG in very big, that to Ujin, our org and you players that still support and help to grow this hobby to large community.

So that I have to share. Thank to nazri, he introduce me to TCG. Thank to Ujin that he make it happen. Thank to the andriy, cliffton, dennis and other I forget to mention. Also to Soon doing great job on Video game.

Pokemon is fun game. Enjoy it bad or good, make new friend along the way. So fun in upcoming event. Good luck. May mew be with u.
Pearl FC:4511-1558-9471 (TRADE) Platinum FC:5284-9679-2442(BATTLE)
<<

lucario33

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Friend Code: ****-****-****

Heart Gold/Soul Silver Friend Code: ****-****-****

Pokémon BW Friend Code: 3482-1976-8134

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Re: Featuring Urahara D. Fazli

Wheres the like button? XD
its great you get to join tcg.
hope you have more fun, :D
ImageImage
<<

abc

Heart Gold/Soul Silver Friend Code: 1337 1337 1337

Pokémon BW Friend Code: 1120 0252 7821

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah Fazli is nice, he sells cards real cheap, and forks out cool prizes from his own personage when he organizes tournaments :)

Thanks Fazli! I've also noticed that you treat all the league kids at Ghastrix gym equally well without bias. Keep up the good work, gym leader.
Q. Can I use Rotom's "Mischievous Trick" Poke-POWER when I have no cards in my deck, to put a Prize card into my deck?

A. No, you can't. That would be far too mischievous. (HS:Undaunted FAQ; Sep 9, 2010 PUI Rules Team)
<<

soon

Professor
Professor

Heart Gold/Soul Silver Friend Code: 4082-8033-3764

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 am

abc wrote:Yeah Fazli is nice, he sells cards real cheap, and forks out cool prizes from his own personage when he organizes tournaments :)

Thanks Fazli! I've also noticed that you treat all the league kids at Ghastrix gym equally well without bias. Keep up the good work, gym leader.

I love how he place all his cards in a cardbox!!

Return to General Discussion